Thursday, October 28, 2010

POLU KAI GRILL


Another restaurant  located in Serendra... Polu Kai Grill, a Hawaiian-Polynesian restaurant.  It's our first time to be in this kind of resto and  I had a hard time ordering since I don't know what to choose and ended up with Chicken Loco Moco.  Well, actually I think it is not really a solid Hawaiian dish, but I like chicken, only that it is a chicken patty.,with mushroom gravy and egg served on top of the rice.  The  prices, I think, are expensive as the said dish (chicken loco moco) costs 230+ pesos.  The  other food that we ordered Grilled Shrimp Bacon Skewer costs 350+ pesos and it was really good.  Well, what else can I say, I like the ambiance and stafff are friendly.
Grilled Shrimp Bacon Skewer
Chicken Loco Moco


Polu Kai Grill
Serendra, Bonifacio Global City
Taguig 
Phone: (632) 901-1841 / (632) 856-0355


No comments:

Post a Comment